- Unravelling the Murderously Inept Plots of the Lost Righteous Way Goons, assisted by the creation of DEFRA; or should it be: Fu Manchu and/or Goons ─ The Water Margin versus Drenched Truth at Five Fords, Devon?
- Unwilling to perjure, & obaying your hippocratic oath; tell the truth
- Corruption in public office
- Price & Ors v. Leeds City Council  EWCA Civ 289; Corruption in Public office; expropriate: Take out of the owner’s hands, esp. for one’s own use. If a public authority unlawfully takes private land for public use or benefit it may be complex conspiracy to defraud, an overt criminal activity, according to UK Fraud Act 2006 ─ When acts of bad faith occur behind the closed doors of public office the evil thrives; few want to face the wrath of Pandora’s box, be a whistleblower. ─ The elderly farmers of the Culm Valley, Devon were not alone:
- A tribute to the late Jo Cox M.P.