- Price & Ors v. Leeds City Council  EWCA Civ 289; Corruption in Public office; expropriate: Take out of the owner’s hands, esp. for one’s own use. If a public authority unlawfully takes private land for public use or benefit it may be complex conspiracy to defraud, an overt criminal activity, according to UK Fraud Act 2006 ─ When acts of bad faith occur behind the closed doors of public office the evil thrives; few want to face the wrath of Pandora’s box, be a whistleblower. ─ The elderly farmers of the Culm Valley, Devon were not alone:
- Revealing Revolting Physical and Psychological Abuse: ‘Tuam, and Smyllum Park’ – evil cover-ups; let the truth be heard – reduce any existing/future evil anywhere!
- An opportunity to reflect on Hilary Benn’s socialist dross, and clear egotistical communist charm?
- Buglife’s article identifies DEFRA’s corruption, bumbling & buggering the truth
- Three charged with fraud relating to horsemeat and beef sales
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Christiane Amanpour; has lived, and remains living in the real world; a polite lady that refutes bowdlerism. An accomplished journalist that tolerates no nonsense reporting. Is one that believes in objective reporting, and to provide neutral reports is unacceptable; she demonstrates what … Continue reading