- Price & Ors v. Leeds City Council  EWCA Civ 289; Corruption in Public office; expropriate: Take out of the owner’s hands, esp. for one’s own use. If a public authority unlawfully takes private land for public use or benefit it may be complex conspiracy to defraud, an overt criminal activity, according to UK Fraud Act 2006 ─ When acts of bad faith occur behind the closed doors of public office the evil thrives; few want to face the wrath of Pandora’s box, be a whistleblower. ─ The elderly farmers of the Culm Valley, Devon were not alone:
- Revealing Revolting Physical and Psychological Abuse: ‘Tuam, and Smyllum Park’ – evil cover-ups; let the truth be heard – reduce any existing/future evil anywhere!
- An opportunity to reflect on Hilary Benn’s socialist dross, and clear egotistical communist charm?
- Buglife’s article identifies DEFRA’s corruption, bumbling & buggering the truth
- Three charged with fraud relating to horsemeat and beef sales
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Finance Act 1910 evidence appears the most commonly twisted and often abused common law evidence by instigators and Planning Inspectorate (DEFRA’s) inspectors’ and agent provocateurs’. “Have you heard the one about a gap in the hereditament line on a Finance Act … Continue reading