- Price & Ors v. Leeds City Council  EWCA Civ 289; Corruption in Public office; expropriate: Take out of the owner’s hands, esp. for one’s own use. If a public authority unlawfully takes private land for public use or benefit it may be complex conspiracy to defraud, an overt criminal activity, according to UK Fraud Act 2006 ─ When acts of bad faith occur behind the closed doors of public office the evil thrives; few want to face the wrath of Pandora’s box, be a whistleblower. ─ The elderly farmers of the Culm Valley, Devon were not alone:
- Revealing Revolting Physical and Psychological Abuse: ‘Tuam, and Smyllum Park’ – evil cover-ups; let the truth be heard – reduce any existing/future evil anywhere!
- An opportunity to reflect on Hilary Benn’s socialist dross, and clear egotistical communist charm?
- Buglife’s article identifies DEFRA’s corruption, bumbling & buggering the truth
- Three charged with fraud relating to horsemeat and beef sales
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Was Katrina Sporle CBE wilfully blind to the corruption taking place in the Planning Inspectorate when she was Chief Executive of the Planning Inspectorate for England and Wales (2003-2011)?
TPO announces new Property Ombudsman, Katrine Sporle CBE Published on Monday, 21 September 2015. Posted in Press Releases From 1 November 2015, Katrine Sporle CBE will take up the role of Ombudsman at The Property Ombudsman, taking over from her … Continue reading
George Osborne’s emphasis, stressing the importance of democratic freedom: “People are free in this country to live their lives as they choose and express themselves without fear,” he said. “Society will protect their right to do so and hold to … Continue reading